Combination brows are done using two different styles of eyebrow shaping, mixing feathering or microblading with ombré or powder techniques to create a natural-looking brow that is defined but not overly dramatic.
This technique can be suitable if you struggle with sparse or patchy brows, as it can help to create the illusion of fullness. Combination brows can be a good option if you want to experiment with different shapes and colours, as the technique allows for a lot of customisation.
The process typically involves the following steps:
1) A consultation will help us understand your desired look, face shape, skin tone and lifestyle, as well as your current brow shape.
2) We will then measure and mark the ideal shape and arch of the brow to ensure that the shape is symmetrical and suitable for your face shape.
3) Any unwanted hair will be removed from your brows.
4) Using a microblading pen, we will make small, hair-like strokes to mimic the natural growth pattern of the hair. This technique is used to create the illusion of fullness and definition.
5) Using a powder or pencil, we will then fill in the tail of the brow to create a gradient effect. This ombré technique is used to create a softer, more natural-looking brow.
6) After this, we will match the colour of the brows to your natural hair colour or the colour of your choosing.
The entire process can take anywhere from one to two hours, and the results can last for anywhere up to three years, after which a touch-up is needed.
Question: Will my combination brows look natural?
Answer: When done correctly, combination brows can create a natural-looking, defined brow shape.
Question: How do I care for my combination brows after the treatment?
Answer: Aftercare instructions can vary depending on the exact technique used and your skin type. However, you should generally avoid sweating, swimming and touching the brows for a few days after the treatment.
Question: Do combination brows hurt?
Answer: The level of pain or discomfort will vary depending on your pain tolerance and the technique used. Some people may experience some minor discomfort during the process, while others may not feel much pain at all.
Question: Can I wear makeup after getting combination brows?
Answer: It’s best to avoid wearing makeup on the brows for a week or two after the treatment, as it can interfere with the healing process.
Call us now to book an appointment!